August Favourites

It seems like August has flown by! Which is a bad thing for those of you like me who start back at school in September. Anyway, today is my August Favourites post and I have mainly beauty favourites this month so I apologise for that but I have a few others too.


I loved this colour throughout August. The formula of these OPI polishes is so nice! I have quite a few OPI polishes but they have been majorly neglected when I discovered Essie, Ciaté and Barry M Gelly Polishes. I have now decided I like the OPI polishes so much more. The formula is so easy to apply and doesn't have that kind of thick, gloopy formula that a lot of the Essie polishes can often have. I love this and this colour is called "My paprika is hotter than yours".


My next favourite is this Jargons Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer in Fair to Medium. I hate sunbathing, I just get so bored and I hate the feeling of being sticky and hot so I generally don't sit out in the sun. This is a good thing really as I'm minimising the sun damage to my skin but it also can leave me looking a little pale. I'm not overly pale but sometimes compared to my tanned family and friends, I look a little white. I'm generally not a fan of fake tan - only for special occasions, I prefer a moisturiser which has a tan included. This has to be my favourite, I apply it just once and already find myself with a natural looking glow. Its really inexpensive too.


I have always loved the OGX shampoo and conditioners - particularly their Argan & Moroccan Oil one and I have recently tried this Thick and Full Biotin & Collagen shampoo. I really do find it gives my fine hair a boost.


Obviously everybody raves about this Anastasia Brow Wiz and I have begun to love it this month. Mine is a little to red toned for my brows which is annoying but I've been able to work with it and achieve great looking brows. 

This month I purchased the MAC Soft & Gentle Mineralise Skinfinish and I love it for highlighting and also as eyeshadow. It's actually been one of my favourite eyeshadow looks this Summer. 

Another favourite has got to be the Pretty Little Liars Season 6 Finale! I know some people hated the ending but I really did like it. I thought it was clever and I actually felt really sorry for "A". 

This month I discovered Kaushal Beauty on YouTube and I have been really enjoying binge watching her videos.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goddddd that nail varnish.. I absolutely love that colour! Love OPI xo

    Sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com