Worth The Hype? Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

I'm sure you'll all have heard of this mascara someway, it has got a lot of hype recently and I wanted to try it. Being very picky with mascaras, I didn't have high hopes for this product but I was pleasantly surprised.


Usually, I like to wait for mascaras to dry out more so they're no so "wet" because I generally don't like the way they look but with this one, it still manages to give lots of length and volume without the clumpy look. 


The brush is curved which allows the mascara to give a real lift to your lashes, it's amazing how it lengthens them, I was so impressed. Naturally I have long lashes and I don't like them to look any longer as then they tend to have the spidery look but this one isn't like that, it's such a great mascara. 


The disadvantage may be that it smells a lot like paint- maybe that's just mine but it's really strong. I don't mind it because I like the smell of paint but others may disagree. This is my new favourite mascara costing just £5.99 it's super affordable and easy to get a hold of. I would 100% say this is worth the hype and definitely recommend you all to try it! 

I wanted a lashes before and after photo using this mascara but I'm so bad at taking those photos! Hopefully ill get a good one and include it in a makeup look soon. 

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I don't have this mascara but I always worry if some hyped up products will let me down but this does sound really good, Thank you for the review x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post - I have this mascara too and find it quite wet and clumpy which is a shame! I'm hoping it will dry out soon so I can start to use it!

    - Jess xxx

    Heyitisjess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com