Get Ready With Me: Beach Wedding

On Monday I went to a Beach Wedding and I thought I'd do this GRWM post to show you the makeup look and routine I followed. I do have to say I forgot all about it when I was getting ready so I apologise for some of these photos being make do like the one of my outfit and some are slightly out of focus. 


Firstly, I had a shower, I washed my face with the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash in Pink Grapefruit, I don't like the scent and I'm not sure how I feel about the product itself yet. I then used the OGX Thick&Full Biotin & Collagen Shampoo which I love for adding volume. 


I then shaved and washed my body with the Olay Ultra Moisture Coconut Oasis body wash. This is so lovely to the skin because it has moisturiser in it. 


Before beginning my makeup, I moisturised using my L'Oreal Skin Perfection moisturiser and then proceeded to apply my Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream all over my face with my Real Techniques Buffing brush. For the beach, I wanted a much lighter foundation and this was perfect. 


I then concealed my dark circles and redness with my Maybelline Fit Me Concealer and used the MAC Pro-longwear to conceal blemishes. I used the Real Techniques Contour Brush to do this. 


I then set my concealer with the Rimmel Stay Matte powder and a Real Techniques setting brush. 


Moving onto the eyes, I primed them with the MAC Painterly Paint Pot and then blended MAC Mythology eyeshadow all over my lid which was a lovely shimmery pink. I then used my finger to pat on the MAC Soft and Gentle Mineralise Skinfinish in the centre of my lid and brow bone. I love using this as an eyeshadow in the centre of my lid. I used a MAC 217 brush to blend the eyeshadow.


I then went back to my skin and used the Maybelline Fit Me powder in Coconut to bronze up my face and did this with the Real Techniques Blush Brush.


I then applied MAC's Cremeblend Blush in Ladyblush to my cheeks with the Real Techniques Multi Task Brush and applied the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed over the top. I find layering a cream and powder blush can really help with the staying power which is just what I needed for a hot day on the beach.


I then highlighted my cheekbones and cupids bow with MAC's Soft & Gentle Mineralise Skinfinish. I used a Real Techniques brush for this but I'm not sure on the name.


Going back to the eyes, I used Bourjois' Volume Glamour Ultra Curl mascara which is my favourite. I applied lots of this to my top lashes and left the bottom ones bare. I then moved onto my eyebrows and used Anastasia Brow Wiz to naturally fill them in and Benefit's Gimme brow to set them.


As for lips, I used a Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait. 


I then decided I wanted a little more glow to my cheeks so I used the Wet N Wild Reserve Your Cabana "Bronzer" with a Real Techniques Setting Brush. 


Finally, I set my makeup with MAC's Fix+.


I then dried my hair and left it how it was. I used the Impulse Deodorant and The Body Shop Indian Night Jasmine perfume.


As for Jewellery, I wore my Michael Kors Watch, some feather coral earrings, two Pandora Rings and my Lokai Bracelet. 


Finally, this is my dress from Hollister.





xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post! I love what you wore! Hope you had a great time :)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com